[JPL] Value in Posting Play Lists

Marilyn Duncan info at soonasongs.com
Thu Sep 18 12:01:22 EDT 2008

As a small Independent Label, your playlists are a primary tool for
finding out whether or not you might be interested in an artist.  It's
always nice to think we have a chance for play, and won't be
contributing to a burgeoning pile of unsolicited CDs.  So, thanks for
posting.

All the best,

Marilyn Duncan
Owner, Soona Songs