[JPL] Posting Playlists

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 14:24:07 EDT 2008

You are correct Eric in that they are two separate issues but jugdging by what you said I think you missed my point. I stated that I "wished" more would contribute to constructive dialogues about programming and the music instead of having the main focus placed on playlists. You are one that happens to fit into what I personally would like to see on the JPL. You submit your playlists but you also contribute to discussions in a meaningful way. That was my point. Most don't jumb out here but are perched on the fence and certainly could bring more to the JPL table.

Jae Sinnett