[JPL] Posting Playlists

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 18 16:22:35 EDT 2008

This has been an interesting thread and I've been 'lurking' and watching it develop. Even though I've been programming my own show for eleven years, I am a relative newcomer to this list.

I try to alternate my shows between historical and new stuff. I'll do theme shows or year in review or artist profiles, for instance. I really get a lot out of seeing what others are playing. I also appreciate getting service from some of the record labels. I enjoy putting together shows that are a mix of the old and the new.

Mike