[JPL] Posting Playlists

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 18 23:32:30 EDT 2008

I would say that my show "Sounds of Jazz" is probably 75% new releases with
the rest being a mixture of classic jazz and latin jazz. If I've got plenty
of new straight ahead to play I'm more interested - which means I'll sound
more interested - which makes me more engaging to the listeners.

As far as new releases go I always look forward to my packages from Origin
Records - and their new Corey Christiansen release with Pat Bianchi on
Hammond B-3 (Roll With It) is killer indeed.