[JPL] Announcing and Clocks

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:45:32 EDT 2008

I hear some say "the correct time is 9:20"  Just say it's 9:20 if you
give time.  I know some stations NEVER give the time since that helps
the listeners be reminded they have to go or be somewhere and tune out
the station to get on their way.  Interested in hearing what others do
about announcing the time or not announcing it.
ALOHA
Tom