[JPL] Announcing and Clocks

s8nochaser at aol.com s8nochaser at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 22:49:10 EDT 2008

 "At the top of the? hour, our feature artist this week, - - - - - - - ?? - - - - - - - - - -? will be joining us via telephone from NYC," etc. etc.

Sorry Blaize, if it's good enough for major syndicated sports announcers on the radio (Dan Patrick is one for example), I have no problem uttering those words that are dreaded in your world.

Mike Schwartz/KSJS