[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/18

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 19 01:45:49 EDT 2008

  	Jazz with Eric in the Evening

Thursday, Sept 18, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Sonny Criss: Black Coffee, This Is Criss! (Prestige 30654)

8:15pm
Chris McCann/Billy Pierce: Chelsea Bridge, Froggin' Around (CIMP 107)

8:25pm
Patrice Williamson: Another Star, Free To Dream (River Lily 002)

8:32pm
Joe Locke: Laura, Force Of Four (Origin 82511)

8:40pm
Roy Hargrove: Starmaker, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

8:52pm
Robin McKelle: Lover Man, Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)

8:57pm
John Stein: The Roundabout, Encounter Point (Whaling City Sound 042)

Live interview with Emmett Price, John Coltrane Memorial Concert

9:04pm
John Coltrane: Dakar, Dakar (Prestige 30650)

9:18pm
Guru: Jazz Thing, Mo' Better Blues (Columbia 46792)

9:32pm
Guru: Loungin', The Best Of Guru's Jazzmatazz (Virgin 19059)

9:46pm
David Fathead Newman: Naima, The John Coltrane (HighNote 7189)

9:55pm
Keith Jarrett: Four, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

10:04pm
Hampton Hawes: Soul Sign Eight, Blues The Most (Prestige 11015)

10:15pm
Greg Abate: This I Dig Of You, Bop Lives! (Blue Chip Jazz 4001)

10:22pm
Mike LeDonne: Little M, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

10:34pm
Jimmy Smith/Eddie Harris: The Sermon, All The Way Live (Milestone 9251)

10:43pm
Bob Mintzer: Someday My Prince Will Come, Swing Out (MCG 1030)

10:53pm
McCoy Tyner: Blues On The Corner, Guitars (Half Note 4537)

10:59pm
Henry Franklin: O, What A Beautiful Morning, O, What A Beautiful Morning
(SP 1011)

11:09pm
Count Basie/Joe Turner: Night Time Is The Right, The Bosses (Pablo 821)

11:12pm
Jamie Davis: I'm Going To Move To The Outskirts Of Town, Vibe Over
Perfection (Dig 133)

11:16pm
Johnny Hodges & Wid Bill Davis: Rockville, In A Mellotone (Bluebird 2305)

11:25pm
Ernie Watts: For Michael, To The Point (Flying Dolphin 1006)

11:35pm
Bill Pierce: Iris, Rio (Sunnyside 1065)

11:44pm
Danilo Perez: Across The Crystal Sea, Across The Crystal Sea (Emarcy 00169)

11:51pm
Modern Jazz Quartet: Gershwin Medley, Concorde (Prestige 30653)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston