[JPL] Announcing and Clocks

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 19 02:58:41 EDT 2008

The worst case of an announcer giving out the time that I've heard on
the air.......
"It's 15 minutes on the back side of 2 o'clock" or "we've got 22
minutes in front of 2 o'clock"
(which means ABSOLUTELY nothing to me.)

The funniest case of an announcer giving out the time that I've heard
on the air ......
"It's 12:30 in the afternoon in Atlanta; 12:25 in Palmetto."
(a suburb of Atlanta)

Aloha,

Bobby