[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Sep 19 15:12:43 EDT 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Daily – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221
Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 09/15/08

8:00am
The Sax Pack – The Sax Pack – Fallin’ For You – Shanachie
Brian Culbertson – Bringing Back The Funk – Always Remember – GRP
Sade – The Best of Sade - Smooth Opator – Sony
Jeff Lorber – Forever, For Always, For Luther – For You To Love – Rendezvous
Sacha – Simply Sacha – Speak Low – Diva Latina Productions

8:30am
David Benoit – Right Here, Right Now – Watermelon Man – Verve
Brian Simpson – Above The Clouds – Above The Clouds – Rendezvous
Tuesday - 09/16/08

8:00am
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Pop’s Cool Groove - Peak
Peter White – Playin Favorites – For The Love Of You – Sony
Steely Dan – Aja – Black Cow – MCA
Take 6 featuring George Benson – The Standard – Straighten Up and Fly
Right – Heads Up

8:30am
Eric Darius – Just Getting Started – Got It Going On – Narada
Boz Scaggs – Silk Degrees – Lowdown – Sony

Wednesday - 09/17/08

8:00am
George Benson – The Best of George Benson – Breezin’ – Warner Brothers
Paul Jackson Jr. – Forever, For Always, For Luther – Never Too Much –
Verve Fontana
Bradley Leighton – Soul Collective – Ode To Billy Joe – Pacific Coast Jazz
Ken Navarro – Love Coloured Soul – Stoned Soul Picnic – Positive Music
Jessy J – Tequilla Moon – Mas Que Nada - Peak

8:30am
Wayman Tisdale – Hang Time – Ain’t No Stoppin’ Us Now – Rendezvous
Lee Ritenour – A Twist Of Motown – I Heard It Through The Grapevine - GRP
Thursday - 09/18/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Aretha Franklin – Rock Steady
Stevie Wonder – I Wish
Gladys Knight & The Pips – Use My Imagination
Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
Jackson 5 – I’ll Be There
The Temptations – Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing

8:30am
The Four Tops – Reach Out I’ll Be There
Friday - 09/19/08

8:00am
Sekou Bunch – The Next Level – Sun Godess – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Michael Manson – Just Feelin’ It – Coming Right Ay Ya’ – 215 Records
Randy Crawford – Naked & True – I’ll Be Around – WEA
Joyce Cooling – Revolving Door – Come And Get It – Narada Jazz
Matt Catingub – Return To Romance – What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your
Life –
Mountain Apple

8:30am
Scott Martin – Organic Voodoo Juice – Love You More Today Than Yesterday –
SCM Records

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.3FM
Hawaii Public Radio