[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 09/19/08

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Sep 21 10:16:00 EDT 2008

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

PLAYLIST
09/19/2008

Song Title/Artist/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Isn't It Romantic, Harvie S with Kenny Barron, Now Was The Time, Savant

May I Come In?, Gail Pettis , May I Come In?, OA2

All Of You, Sumi Tonooka Trio, Long Ago Today, ARC

Bedtime Story, Michael Moore & Fred Hersch, This We Know, Palmetto Records

Whispers of Contentment-Shouts of Joy, The David Leonhardt Trio,
Explorations, Big Bang Records

Be Cool, Denise Donatelli, What Lies Within, Savant

Tadd's Delight, Lafayette Harris, Jr., Trio Talk, Airmen Records

Detour Ahead, Ava Logan, So Many Stars, DivaVu

7PM

Mind Wine, The John Hicks Legacy Band, Mind Wine-The Music of John Hicks,
Savant

I Believe In You, Bob Mover, It Amazes Me..., Zoho Music

CP, Peter Yellin, How Long Has This Been Going On? Jazzed Media

Freddie The Freeloader, Generations, Tough Guys, ICA

Caravan, Frank Derrick, The Beat Goes On, Jazzed Media

No Moe, Joe Locke, Force of Four, Origin Records

Torrent, Bill Cantrall, Axiom, Up Swing

8PM

Siboney, Anat Cohen, Notes From The Village, Anzic Records

TPN Blues, Sherrie Maricle & the Diva Jazz Orchestra, Live from Jazz At
Lincoln Center's Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola, Diva Jazz

The Limiter, The Paul Carlon Octet, Roots Propaganda, Deep Tone Records

The Outlaw and Middle Jazz, The Phil Norman Tentet, "Totally" Live at
Catalina Jazz Club, Mama Records

By Myself, Doug Hamilton Jazz Band, Doug Hamilton Jazz Band, OA2

Attack of the Vibe, Brandon Lee, From Within, Wren-Tang Studios

Family Extension, Albert Rivera, Re-Introduction, Turnaround Records

9PM

Channel 2, Francisco Mela, Cirio live at the Blue Note, Half Note

Your Way, Corey Christiansen, Roll With It, Origin Records

Long As You're Living, Cynthia Felton, Afro Blue: The Music of Oscar Brown,
Jr., Felton Entertainment

Third Right on the Left, Organissimo, Groovadelphia, Big O Records

Drop It (Live), Corey Wilkes, Drop It, Delmark Records

Wayne's Thang, Kenny Garrett, Sketches of MD-Live at the Iridium, Mack
Avenue Records

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host

WRTI-FM