[JPL] Sunday Jazz Trivia

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 14:41:05 EDT 2008

You would be correct Nou. He was staff arranger and I heard at some point long ago that he directed at one time. Now that may not be fact but I went with it. Perhaps arranging was all he did but I don't know of any recordings that feature his arrangements with the group.

And if anyone was interested in knowing that second instrument it was trumpet. I always thought that was an odd combination. Two totally different embouchure's.