[JPL] Sunday Jazz Trivia

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 16:04:33 EDT 2008

Eric...I did that show long ago now but interestingly enough I didn't include Benny in that one for some reason and I should have. Some how I missed it. Usually when I thought of him it was about his role outside of the instrumental realm. As you know he was just as significant with his contributions in other areas as he was with his musical abilities. There is so much great work with him but one of my favs is him playing the music of the 20's. Fantastic record and I have to check to see if it was ever re-issued.

Jae Sinnett