[JPL] Sunday Jazz Trivia

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 17:31:49 EDT 2008

I think Eddie did Tom with the mouthpiece thing. Crazy really but Eddie was always looking for something different.

Do you remember...is it James Morrison? Or something close to that where he played all the horns in the big band and overdubbed himself. I think Ray Brown was on one of his recordings. Now that was ridiculous. Whatever happened to him?

Jae Sinnett