[JPL] PLAYLIST:WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Sept 15,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 21 22:43:11 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Sep 15,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Sep 15, 2008

Hour 1

ANNIE SELLICK - "There Is No Greater Love" - No Greater Thrill - (Chalice Music)

SARA GAZAREK - "I've Got a Great Idea" - Return to You - (Native Language)

KAYLA TAYLOR JAZZ - "Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered" - Someone to Watch Over Me - (Smartykat)

GARRISON ELLIOTT - "Silver Linings" - Letters Never Sent - (Harper St)

ERIC BYRD TRIO - "Them That Got" - Brother Ray - (indep)

JIM MALLOY - "I'm Gonna Lay My Heart On the Line" - Jazz Vocalist - (indep)

SCOTT WHITFIELD - "When I Fall In Love" - Speaking of Love - (Summit)

MADELEINE PEYROUX - "I'm All Right" - Half the Perfect World - (Rounder)

CHAKA KHAN - "Stormy Weather" - Classikhan - (Music World)

CHERYL BENTYNE - "I Won't Dance" - Let Me Off Uptown - (Telarc)

Hour 2

PATTI AUSTIN - "I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise" - Avant Gershwin - (Rendezvous)

LAINIE COOKE - "The Very Thought Of You" - It's Always You - (indep)

TERENCE BLANCHARD W/JANE MONHEIT - "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" - Let's Get Lost - (Sony)

ROBIN MCKELLE - "Lullaby of Birdland" - Modern Antique - (Cheap Lullaby)

LAURA COYLE - "I Can't Get Started" - self titled - (indep)

RITA EDMOND - "Almost Like Being In Love" - Sketches of a Dream - (indep)

ELLI FORDYCE - "They Can't Take That Away From Me" - Something Still Cool - (indep)

LAMBERT HENDRICKS AND ROSS - "Moanin" - The Hottest New Group In Jazz - (Sony)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "Moody's Mood for Love" - The Dana Owens Album - (A&M)
ANNE PHILLIPS - "Doubletalk" - Ballet Time - (indep)

DIANNE REEVES - "I'm All Smiles" - A Little Moonlight - (Blue Note)

RON KAPLAN - "Jumpin With Symphony Sid" - New York - (Kapland)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM