[JPL] Programming guidelines/Question

jazzbro jazzbro at clearwire.net
Sun Sep 21 19:25:11 EDT 2008

The day the suits tell me what and when to play is the day I hang up my
headphones for good.  I "prep" my show and leave a lot of room for
improvisation and participation by the audience.  I never presume to know
everything about anything. Jazz listeners give a damn about the music and we
should give a damn about the listeners.  Nuff' said.

Robb Peterson
KTUH FM
Honolulu