[JPL] Yeh-Yeh

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 19:49:36 EDT 2008

Mark,

Pat Patrick made quite a few recordings outside of Sun Ra's orbit, including those with Mongo Santamaria, James Moody, Quincy Jones, Jimmy Heath, Johnny Griffin, John Coltrane, Rahsaan Roland Kirk, Frank Strozier, Sam Jones, Blue Mitchell, Andrew Hill, Phil Upchurch, Grachan Moncur III, Clifford Thornton, Bobby Watson, NRBQ and Joe Zawinul.

Larry