[JPL] PLAYLIST: 09-21-08 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin F Boddie bfboddie at embarqmail.com
Sun Sep 21 21:04:33 EDT 2008

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com

Noon
Phil Norman Tentet - Stolen Moments - Totally Live At Catalina Jazz Club - MAMA - 2008
Beegie Adair - Change Partners - Dancing In The Dark - Green Hill - 2008
David Berger Octet - September In The Rain - I Had The Craziest Dream - Such Sweet Thunder - 2008
Danilo Perez - Lazy Afternoon - across The Crystal Sea - Decca - 2008
John Coltrane - Witches' Pit - Dakar - Concord Music - 2008
Portinho Trio - Footprints - Vinho Do Porto - CCG Jazz - 2008
Nicole Henry - At Last - The Very Thought Of You - Banister Records - 2008
Sharel Cassity - Roditi's Dream - Just For You - DW Records - 2008

1:00
Harry Allen-Joe Cohn Quartet - I'll Get By - Stompin The Blues - Arbors Records - 2008
Rave Tesar Trio - Nobody's At Nobody's - You Decide - Tesar Music - 2006
Oliver Lake - In Walked John - Makin It - Passin Thru Records - 2008
Lois Deloatch - My One And Only Love - Hymn To Freedom - Improv Media - 2008
John Coltrane - Rise N Shine - Settin The Pace - Concord Music - 2008
Scott Martin Latin Soul Band - Jello On Springs - Organic Voodoo Juice - SCM Records - 2008
Robin McKelle - Day By Day - Modern Antique - Cheap Lullaby Records - 2008
David Sanborn - I Beleive To My Soul - Here & Gone - Decca Records - 2008

2:00
Sherrie Maricle & The DIVA Jazz Orchestra - TPN Blues - Live From Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola - DIVA Jazz Orchestra - 2008
Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Groovadelphia - BiG O Records - 2008
Randy Sandke - New Orleans - Unconventional Wisdom - Arbors Records - 2008
Michael Feinstein - The Same Hello, The Same Goodbye - The Sinatra Project - Concord Music - 2008
Miles Davis - But Not For Me - Jazz Giants Play George Gershwin - Prestige - 1997
Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - Count YOur Blessings - One For Newk II - Pacific Coast Jazz - 2008
Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Gotta Serve Somebody - mardis Music - 2008
Cory Weeds Quartet - Corrupted Mango - Big Weeds - Cellar Live - 2008

3:00
Bill Moring & Way Out East - The Disguise - Spaces In Time - Owl Studios - 2008
Bob Mintzer Big Band - Swing Out - Swing Out - MCG Jazz - 2008
David Leonhardt Trio - Fire And Rain - Explorations - Big Bang Records - 2008
Kate McGarry - I Carry Your Heart - If Less Is More ... Nothing Is Everything - Palmetto Records - 2008
John Coltrane - Acknowledgement - A Love Supreme - Impluse - 2002
Ted Nash - Cheryl's Theme - The Mancini Project - Palmetto Records - 2008
Matt Belsante - Witchcraft - Blame It On My Youth - Green Hill Music - 2008
Pat Coil Sextet - How Bout Now - Bird House - Liberty Hill Music - 2008