[JPL] Yeh-Yeh

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 07:26:52 EDT 2008

Fredejazz at aol.com wrote:

> composer was Rodgers Grant, who played piano for Mongo at that time

Jon Hendricks introduces the tune on a live Lambert, Hendricks & Ross
album, maybe the one they recorded at Newport. He clearly says that Pat
Patrick is the co-compose so Rodgers Grant must be the other
co-composer, It's not a Rodgers Grant composition.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston
www.wgbh.org/jazz