[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-22-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Sep 22 16:12:25 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

1st Day Of Autumn Show

Airdate: 09-22-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

John Coltrane -  After The Rain - The Impulse Story (Impulse)
Miles Davis - Autumn Leaves - Ballads And Blues (Blue Note)

  BREAK

Chet Baker - Autumn In New York - Chet Baker With Fifty Italian Strings
(Jazzland)
McCoy Tyner - Autumn Mood - Autumn Mood (Laserlight)
David Berger Octet - September In The Rain - I Had The Craziest Dream:
The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder)

  BREAK

Peggy Lee - September In The Rain - With The Dave Barbour Band
(Laserlight)
Scott Hamilton - Autumn Nocturne - Nocturnes And Serenades (Concord)
Mitch Paliga - Fall Night - Fall Night (Origin)
Rob Schneiderman - A Felicidade - Back In Town (Reservoir)

  BREAK

John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman - Autumn Serenade - John Coltrane &
Johnny Hartman (Impulse)
Billie Holiday - Autumn In New York - Jazzmasters 12 (Verve)
Tony Bennett - She's Funny That Way (I've Got A Woman, Crazy For Me) -
On Holiday (Columbia)
Woody Herman & His Herd - Early Autumn - Woody Herman & His Thundering
Herd (Laserlight)
Pete Malinverni - Autumn In New York - Autumn In New York (Reservoir)
Janis Mann - Cool - A Perfect Time: Drummers And Other Friends
(Pancake) [C]
Bill Mays - Autumn In New York - Mays In Manhattan (Concord)

  BREAK

Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Autumn Leaves (Alternate Take)
(Columbia)