[JPL] Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS - 09.22.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Sep 22 19:35:49 EDT 2008

Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS - 09.22.08

Carla Bley - Awful Coffee - Appearing Nightly - ECM
Patricia Barber - You're The Top - The Cole Porter Mix - Blue Note
Lafayette Harris - Girl Talk - Trio Talk - Airmen
Joe Locke - Blue November - Force of Four - Origin

Red Garland - Will You Still Be Mine - Groovy - Prestige
Boz Scaggs - Invitation - Speak Low - Decca
Randy Sandke - Meta Blue - Unconventional Wisdom - Arbors
Jay Hoggard - Sweet Potato - Soular Power - JHVM

Anat Cohen - Until You're In Love Again - Notes From The Village - Anzic
Ray Brown Jr. w/Maria Muldaur - To Close For Comfort - Friends and
Family - SRI
Oscar Utterstrom - Title Cut - Home - Right Turn

McCoy Tyner w/Bela Fleck - Amber Jack - Guitars - Half Note
Kate McGarry - You Don't Have To Cry - If Less Is More - Palmetto
Generations - O Grand Amour - Tough Guys - ICA

Bobo Stenson - Don's Kora Song - Cantgando - ECM
Rachael Price - Lagrimas Negras - The Good Hours - Claire Vision
Bebo Valdez & Javier Colina - Con Poco Coco - Live at the Village
Vanguard - Calle 54

Tuck & Patti - Title Cut -  I Remember You -  T&P
Antonio Ciacca - I Remember Clifford - Rush Life - Motema
Bob Mover - I Believe In You - It Amazing Me - Zoho
Sonny Criss - Sunrise, Sunset - This Is Criss! - Prestige

Corey Christiansen - Steele - Roll With It - Origin
Phil Norman - All Blues - Totally Live - Mama

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ