[JPL] software

Blaise Lantana blaise.lantana at riomail.maricopa.edu
Mon Sep 22 22:36:50 EDT 2008

We are using Selector and it works well.  It's easy to change tunes and
adjust playlists and create clocks and sound code separations, it won't
program two vocals together or two big bands or whatever I'm trying to
separate.  I've found the tech support easy to access as well, but it would
be GREAT to have an expert in Selector at the jazz summit.  There are a lot
of little tools I don't use.

Any word on what's happening with the summit as to the location and the
people who were  checking into Chicago, or is all falling back to Ed and
Rochester again?  Just wondering.

Blaise Lantana
Music Director
KJZZ Phoenix