[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/22

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 01:38:36 EDT 2008

Monday, Sept 22, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight John Coltrane the Early Years

	8:00pm

8:07pm
John Coltrane: Equinox, The Very Best Of John Coltrane (Rhino 79778)

8:19pm
John Coltrane: Blue Train, Blue Train (Blue Note 46095)

8:29pm
John Coltrane: Tippin', Best Of The Bethlehem Years (Bethlehem 74313)

8:39pm
John Coltrane: Stairway To The Stars, Heavyweight Champion (Rhino 71984)

8:43pm
John Coltrane: Time After Time, The Prestige Recordings (Prestige 4405)

8:51pm
John Coltrane: Come Rain Or Come Shine, The Best Of John Coltrane
(Prestige 5717)

9:04pm
Thelonious Monk/John Coltrane: Well You Needn't, The Complete 1957
Riverside Recordings (Riverside 30027)

9:16pm
John Coltrane: Good Bait, Jazz Showcase (Prestige 6015)

9:31pm
John Coltrane: Lush Life, Lush Life (Prestige 131)

9:45pm
John Coltrane: I Want To Talk About You, Soultrane (Prestige 30006)

9:59pm
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things, Heavyweight Champion (Rhino 71984)

10:16pm
John Coltrane: Coltrane Interview, Miles Davis & John Coltrane Live In
Stockholm 1960 (DIW 306)

10:22pm
Miles Davis & John Coltrane: So What, Miles Davis & John Coltrane Live
In Stockholm 1960 (DIW 306)

10:40pm
John Coltrane: Stardust, The Prestige Recordings (Prestige 4405)

10:51pm
John Coltrane: Blues To Elvin, Heavyweight Champion (Rhino 71984)

11:01pm
John Coltrane: Giant Steps, The Very Best Of John Coltrane (Rhino 79778)

11:06pm
John Coltrane: The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Heavyweight Champion
(Rhino 71984)

11:13pm
Thelonious Monk/John Coltrane: Epistrophy, Thelonious Monk with John
Coltrane At Carnegie hall (Blue Note 35173)

11:20pm
John Coltrane: Slowtrane, Blue Trane (Prestige 3105)

11:27pm
John Coltrane: You Leave Me Breathless, The Prestige Recordings
(Prestige 4405)

11:35pm
John Coltrane: Violets For Your Furs, Plays For Lovers (Prestige 6020)

11:44pm
John Coltrane: The Night We Called It A Day, Heavyweight Champion (Rhino
71984)

11:48pm
John Coltrane: Naima, The Very Best Of John Coltrane (Rhino 79778)

11:52pm
John Coltrane: Every Time We Say Goodbye, Heavyweight Champion (Rhino 71984)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston