[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/22/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 23 06:23:52 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday September 22, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin - Act Your Age - Hit The Ground Running - (Immergent)
*Michael B - No More Blues - Miss Celie's Blues - (Primrose Lane)
Quincy Jones - This Is How I Feel About Quincy - Stockholm Sweetnin' - (Jazzed Media
Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - But Not For Me - (SP)
*Pat Coil - Bird House - (Liberty Hill)
*Rob Schneiderman - Glass Enclosure - Bluegenes - (Reservoir)
Taylor Eigsti - Let It Come To You - Caravan - (Concord)
*Steve Kroon - El Mas Alla - I Wish You Love - (Kroonatune)
9:00pm
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - Nature Boy - (MAMA)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Samba Alegre - (Zoho)
*Scott Hamilton - Across The Tracks - Cop Out - (Concord)
*Grace Kelly/Lee Konitz - Gracefullee - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Pazz)
*John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - Naima's Love Song - (Savant)
*Esperanza Spalding - Esperanza - I Adore You - (Heads Up)
*Jeff Baione - Oh Yeah! - Prelude To A Kiss - (self-release)
10:00pm
*Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Monday Night Live - Las Cucarachas Entran - (Planet Arts)
*Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - One For Newk II - Tenor Madness - (Pacific Coast)
Jessica Williams - Songs For A New Century - Fantasia - (Origin)
*Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - More Than You Know - (Crawdad)
Eric Alexander - Prime Time - One For Steve - (HighNote)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Don't Know Why I Love You - (Capri)
Mark Sherman - Live @ The Bird's Eye - The Winning Life - (Miles High)
11:00pm
Bob Florence - Earth - Emily - (MAMA)
*Jeff Barone - Open Up - Jenna's Song - (Jazzed Media)
Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham - Nice 'n' Easy - Here's That Rainy Day - (TNC)
*Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Groovadelphia - (Big "O")
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - I Had The Craziest Dream - (Reservoir)
*Joe Locke - Force Of Four - Like Joe - (Origin)
*Take 6 - The Standard - Bein' Green - (Heads Up)

*Recent release