[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-23-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Sep 23 16:05:49 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-23-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Bridge Quartet - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - Day (Origin)
Sonny Rollins - Autumn Nocturne (live) - Milestone Profiles (Milestone)

  BREAK

Kim Richmond/Clay Jenkins Ensemble - Touch Of Your Lips - CrossWeave
(Origin)
Geof Bradfield - You're My Everything - Urban Nomad (Origin) [C]
Saxophone Summit - Our Daily Bread - Seraphic Light (Telarc) [C]
Maria Schneider Orchestra - Sky Blue - Sky Blue (ArtistShare)
Kelley Johnson - Wouldn't It Be Loverly / Living Room - Home (Sapphire)
[C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Holly Yarbrough - Many Ways To Say I Love You - Mister Rodgers Swings
(VintageDiscs) [C]
Melody Gardot - All That I Need Is Love - Worrisome Heart (Verve)
Christina Watson - We Can Work It Out - A Flower Truly Blue (Right
Turn) [C]

  BREAK

David Sanborn - Please Send Me Someone To Love - Here & Gone (Decca) [C]
Mongo Santamaria - Afro Blue - Live At Jazz Alley (Concord)
The Phil Norman Tentet - Nature Boy - "Totally" Live At Catalina Jazz
Club (Mama) [C]
The Phil Norman Tentet - A Joyful Noise - "Totally" Live At Catalina
Jazz Club (Mama) [C]
Pat Metheny Trio - At Last You're Here - Day Trip (Nonesuch)
The Miles Davis Quintet - I Could Write A Book - The Legendary Prestige
Quintet Sessions (Prestige)

  BREAK