[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 23 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Sep 23 19:21:34 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Horace Silver / Sweet Sweetie Dee / Silver’s Serenade (Blue Note)
*         Bobby Pierce / Invitation / The Long Road Back (Doodlin’)
*         Carmen McRae / Monkery’s The Blues / Carmen Sings Monk (Novus)
*         Sonny Rollins / Strode Rode / Saxophone Colossus (Prestige)
*         Pat Metheny / When We Were Free / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
*         Chick Corea / Light As A Feather / Light As A Feather (Verve)
*         Leon Parker / Belief / Belief (Columbia)
*         Danilo Perez & Claus Ogerman / Another Autumn / Across The Crystal
Sea (Verve)
*         Patricia Barber / In The Still Of The Night / The Cole Porter Mix
(Blue Note)
*         Geri Allen / Angels / The Gathering (Verve)
*         Terje Rypdal / To Be Continued / To Be Continued (ECM)
*         Jack DeJohnette / Irresistible Forces / Irresistible Forces (MCA)
*         Gil Evans / La Nevada / Out Of The Cool (Impulse)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Chico Hamilton / Live @ Art Park (Joyous Shout)
*         Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton / Dreams Come True (Joyous Shout)
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Groovin’ High/Emarcy)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier