[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/23

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 01:48:45 EDT 2008

Tuesday, Sept 23, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Jimmy Smith/Wes Montgomery: Happy Go Lucky Local , Jimmy & Wes The
Dynamic Duo (Verve 314521445)

8:14pm
Frank Derrick: Caravan, The Beat Goes On (Jazzed Media 1035)
Buy this CD

8:24pm
Alexander/Brown/Ellis: Renewal, Triple Treat III (Concord 4394)

8:33pm
Cyrus Chestnut: My Song In The Night, Earth Stories (Atlantic 82876)

8:37pm
Joe Locke: Laura, Force Of Four (Origin 82511)

8:48pm
Take 6: Windmills Of Your Mind, The Standard (Heads Up 3142)

8:52pm
Various Artists: Equipose, Great Friends (Evidence 22225)

Live performance by Enclave

10:02pm
Don Braden: Willow Weep For Me, Gentle Storm (HighNote 7186)

10:10pm
Gerry Mulligan/Ben Webster: Go Home, Gerry Mulligan Meets Ben Webster
(Verve 841661)

10:22pm
Roy Hargrove: Style, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

10:29pm
Mike LeDonne: Good Times, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

10:40pm
Harvie S: Miyako, Now Was The Time (Savant 2092)

10:45pm
Esperanza Spalding: Fall In, Esperanza (Heads Up 3140)

10:49pm
Henry Franklin: Soultrane, O, What A Beautiful Morning (SP 1011)

10:59pm
Bob Mintzer: Someday My Prince Will Come, Someday My Prince Will Come
(MCG 1030)

11:07pm
Saxophone Summit: Transitions, Seraphic Light (Telarc 83673)

11:13pm
David Leonhardt: The Dawn Over Morocco, Explorations (Big Bang 9577)

11:23pm
Ernie Watts: For Michael, To The Point (Flying Dolphin 1006)

11:35pm
Joe Lovano: Duke Ellington's Sound Of Love, Symphonica (Blue Note 26225)

11:47pm
Keith Jarrett: Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry, My Foolish Heart
(ECM 2021/22)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.