[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Sep 24 09:40:50 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Thunderball--Chicachiquita--Cinescope
Garah Mahal--Hotel--Woot
John Lee Hooker, Jr.--Extra-Marital Affair--All Odds Against Me
Jimmy Reed--Take Out Some Insurance--The Very Best of Jimmy Reed
Fumosonic--Dehra Dun--Love is Everything
Thomas Mapfumo--I'm Not Afraid--Rise Up
Funky Mustard--Alma del Fuego--Jazza Mostaza
Oscar Utterstrom--Light Persists--Home
Buddy Guy--Smell the Funk--Skin Deep
Roy Hargrove--Mr. Clean--Earfood

7pm

The New Birth--Got To Get A Knutt--Flying Funk
Sean Nowell--Inner Universe--Firewerks
Chris Duarte Group--The End of Me and You--Vantage Point
Marianne Dissard--Ce Visage-La--L'entredeux
Steve Smith/Michael Zilber--Manteca--Reimagined Vol. 1
John Patton--Extensions--Soul Connection
Joe Locke--Alpha Punk--Force of Four
Vernon Neilly--Boogie On Reggae Woman--A Tribute To Stevie Wonder
John Stein--Dindi--Encounterpoint

8pm

Tangerine Dream--Ride On the Ray--Underwater Sunlight
Organissimo--Groovadelphia--Groovadelphia
Taj Mahal--Dust Me Down--Maestro
Etta James--The Blues is My Business--Let's Roll
Yam Yam--The Spectacle--Traveler '99
Brother Resistance and Pretender--Never Ever Worry--Mondo Soca
Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials--Woman, Take A Bow--Full Tilt
Corey Christiansen--Roll With It--Roll With It
Lowell Fulson--Tramp--The Modern Records Blues Story
Donny McCaslin--Excursion--Recommended Tools

9pm

Skin 4--Asia Experience--Asian Lounge
Aaron Parks--Travelers--Invisible Cinema
Elvin Bishop--I Found Out--The Blues Rolls On
Maria Muldaur--Inner City Blues--Yes We Can!
Dungen--Fredag--4
Martin Denny--Quiet Village--Electro-Lounge
S.M.V.--Thunder--Thunder
George Colligan--The Righteous--Runaway
Joe Magnarelli--Haunted Heart--Persistence

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond