[JPL] jazz and boxing

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed Sep 24 10:51:14 EDT 2008

Derrick,
Chicago was the site of the fight, but this was long before pay-per-view, so
it was broadcast on television.  The 1/4 house turnout at Massey Hall?  Who
really knows?  It was chaotic at the musicians' end, but that wouldn't have
had any bearing on the size of the house.  Maybe it was poorly publicized...

Tom Reney