[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Wednesday 23 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Sep 24 19:01:20 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Larry Goldings / Ida Lupino / Big Stuff (WB)
*         Chris Potter / Just As I Am / Traveling Mercies (Verve)
*         Kristin Korb / Don’t Get Around Much Anymore / Why Can’t You
Behave (Double K Music)
*         Donald Byrd / Bo / Byrd In Flight (Blue Note)
*         Duke Pearson / The Phantom / The Phantom (Blue Note)
*         Kenny Barron / Big Girls / Quickstep (Enja)
*         Jim Pepper / Witchi Tai To / The Path (Enja)
*         Jack DeJohnette / One For Eric / Special Editiion (ECM)
*         Gary Bartz with Andy Bey / Black Maybe / Ju Ju Street Songs
(Prestige)
*         Lee Morgan / Capra Black / The Last Session (Blue Note)
*         Horace Silver / Song For My Father / Song For My Father (Blue
Note)
*         Leon Thomas / Song For My Father / Spirits Known And Unknown
(Flying Dutchman)
*         Sam Rivers / Dance Of The Tripedal / Contours (Blue Note)
*         Brother Jack McDuff / After Hours / Screamin’ (Prestige)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Kristin Korb / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K Music)
*         Chico Hamilton / Live @ Art Park (Joyous Shout)
*         Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton / Dreams Come True (Joyous Shout)
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier