[JPL] JPL...A Good Thing

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 22:52:09 EDT 2008

Sometimes you just have to give some love where it's due...I thought after reading all the wonderful responses to the boxing and jazz topic (just one of many) that we have a wonderful outlet here with some of the most intelligent and knowledgeable folks in the business. Outside of getting info to use for my speech Saturday I learned...enjoyed and was enlightened by what all had to say. For me that's what the JPL should be about. We have great minds here and when everyone comes out of their bat cave and jumps in... the ride is big fun. Glad to be a part of it.

Jae Sinnett