[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/24/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 06:19:57 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday September 24, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bill Ramsay/Milt Kleeb - "Red" Kelly's Heroes - Strollin' - (CARS)
*S.M.V. - Thunder - Mongoose Walk - (Heads Up)
Monty Alexander - Live At the Iridium - My Mother's Eyes - (Telarc)
*John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - After The Morning - (Savant)
John Adams - Trios - Good Bait - (Congruent)
*Michael B - No More Blues - Chega De Saudade - (Primrose Lane)
Shirley Horn - Close Enough For Love - Once I Loved - (Verve)
Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Trio Talk - Bolivia - (Airmen)
9:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin - Act Your Age - Gumbo Street - (Immergent)
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - A Joyful Noise - (MAMA)
Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited #1 - I Wish - (Capri)
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - The Purple Condor - (EmArcy)
Ahmad Jamal - After Fajr - Time On My Hands - (Dreyfus)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - You And The Night And The Music - (Reservoir)
Brad Mehldau - Trio Live - Fit Cat - (Nonesuch)
10:00pm
*Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Monday Night Live - Little Rascal On A Rock - (Planet Arts)
*Scott Hamilton - Across The Tracks - Blue Turning Grey Over You - (Concord)
*Joe Locke - Force Of Four - Laura - (Origin)
*Doug Hamilton - Jazz Band - Up Jumped Spring - (OA2)
Dave Grusin - Collection - Playera - (grp)
*Jeff Richman - Aqua - The Big Step - (self release)
Tom Scott - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - Fool On The Hill - (grp)
11:00pm
Bob Florence - With All The Bells And Whistles - With All The Bells And Whistles - (MAMA)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Bye Bye Blackbird - (Rev Jazz)
Spike Wilner - 3 To Go - The Breeze And I - (Positone)
Clare Fischer/Hélio Delmiro - Symbiosis - My Old Flame - (CFP)
*Dan Skea - Carpenter Road - Home From The Hill - (KSM)
Carl Saunders - Out Of The Blue - I Should Care - (SNL)
*Andrea Brachfeld - Into The World: A Musical Offering - Voces Da Rua - (Shaneye)

*Recent release