[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, 09-25-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Sep 25 16:05:46 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-25-08

Theme

  BREAK

    HOUR ONE

Holly Yarbrough - It's Such A Good Feeling - Mister Rodgers Swings
(VintageDisc) [C]
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Gracefullee - Gracefullee (Pazz Productions)
[C]
Brazilian Trio - Forests - Forests (Zoho) [C]
Brazilian Trio - Samba Alegre - Forests (Zoho) [C]
Wayne Wallace - Besame Mucho - The Nature Of The Beat (Patois) [C]

  BREAK

Astor Piazolla - Milonga del Angel - Muerte del Angel (Milan)
Paul Seaforth - No More Blues - Something Real (Fine Arts) [C][a]

Danilo Perez & Claus Ogerman - (All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings -
Across The Crystal Sea (Emarcy) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Deep Blue Organ Trio - Never Knew Love Like This Before - Folk Music
(Origin)
Stevie Holland - Make Our Garden Grow - Before Love Has Gone (150
Music) [C]
Ron Kalina & Jim Self - Someone To Light Up My Life - The Odd Couple
(Basset Hound) [C]
Bobby Broom - Body And Soul - The Way I Play (Origin)
Bill Mays & Ray Drummond - We'll Be Together Again - One To One 2 (dmp)

  BREAK

McCoy Tyner w/ Marc Ribot - 500 Miles - Guitars (HalfNote) [C][a]
McCoy Tyner w/ John Scofield - Mr. P.C. - Guitars (HalfNote) [C][a]

  BREAK

John Coltrane - Come Rain Or Come Shine - Fearless Leader Sampler
(Prestige)

  BREAK