[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/25

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 01:34:25 EDT 2008

Thursday, Sept 25, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Benny Green/Russell Malone: When Lights Are Low, Jazz At The Bistro
(Telarc 83560)

8:12pm
McBride/Payton/Whitfield: Speak Like A Child, Fingerpainting (Verve
314537856)

8:22pm
Frank Derrick: Caravan, The Beat Goes On (Jazzed Media 1035)

8:29pm
Alphonse Mouzon: Starting All Over Again, Jazz In Bel Air (Tenacious 9214)

8:39pm
Paul Carlon: Canto de Xango, Roots Propoganda (Deep Tone 004)

8:44pm
Bill Cantrall: Torrent, Axiom (Upswing)

8:56pm
Monty Alexander: Maybe September, Steamin' (Concord 4636)

9:02pm
Jay Hoggard: On A Clear Day, Soular Power (JHVM 0005)

Live interview with Syncopation

9:07pm
Syncopation: Getaway, Wonderful You (syncopation)

9:19am
Syncopation: Wonderful You, Wonderful You (syncopation)

9:35pm
Syncopation: High And Dry, Wonderful You (syncopation)

9:39pm
Syncopation: Breakout, Wonderful You (syncopation)

9:53pm
Syncopation: Invisible War, Wonderful You (syncopation)

9:59pm
Paris Reunion Band: Work Song, Foe Klook (Gazell 1009)

10:07pm
David Sanborn: St. Louis Blues, Here & Gone (Decca 0011152)

10:12pm
Tim Warfield: Tokyo Girl, One For Shirley (Criss Cross 1304)

10:25pm
Bob Mintzer: Minuano, Swing Out (MCG 1030)

10:33pm
Dave Holland: Pass It On, Pass It On (Emarcy 0011860)

10:41pm
Joe Locke: Laura, Force Of Four (Origin 82511)

10:51pm
New York Voices: Noticing The Moment (Moment's Notice), A Day Like This
(MCG 1031)

10:56pm
Roy Hargrove: I'm Not So Sure, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

11:02pm
Tony Williams: Crystal Palace, Native Heart (Blue Note 93170)

11:14pm
Keith Jarrett: Four, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

11:22pm
Mike LeDonne: Encounter, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

11:33pm
Henry Franklin: Soultrane, O, What A Beautiful Morning (SP 1011)

11:41pm
Javon Jackson: My One And Only Love, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

11:46pm
Anat Cohen: After The Rain, Notes From The Village (Anzic 1302)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston