[JPL] Playlist:Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/25/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 26 07:33:49 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday September 25, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Alan Baylock - Eastern Standard Time - Caravan - (self-release)
*Hiromi Uehara - Beyond Standard - Caravan - (Telarc)
*George Kahn - Cover Up - Mitchell's Blues - (Playing Records)
*Jeff Barone - Open Up - New Samba - (Jazzed Media)
Manfredo Fest - Just Jobim - Ligia - (dmp)
*"Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - (Baboian)
Marvin Stamm - Elegance - The Very Thought Of You - (TNC)
9:00pm
*Doug Hamilton - Jazz Band - By Myself - (OA2)
John Beasley - Letter To Herbie - Chan's Song - (Resonance)
*Idit Shner - Tuesday's Blues - The Peacocks - (OA2)
*Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - Moon River - (Crawdad)
*Michael B - No More Blues - (Primrose Lane)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited #2 - Knocks Me Off My Feet - (Capri)
*Steve Turre - Rainbow People - Brother Ray - (High Note)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Alone Again - (JVC)
10:00pm
Bob Florence - With All The Bells And Whistles - In A Mellow Tone - (MAMA)
Toots Thielemans - East Coast West Coast - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - (Private Music)
Eliane Elias/Herbie Hancock - Solos And Duets - Just Enough - (Blue Note)
Norman Simmons - Synthesis - Eleanor Rigby - (Savant)
Gene Harris - Live In London - Misty - (Resonance)
Grady Tate - Feeling Free - Lush Life / I'll Be Seeing You - (Pow Wow)
Calvin Keyes - Hand Made Portrait - I'll Remember April - (Silverado)
Carl Saunders - Out Of The Blue - We'll Be Together Again - (SNL)
11:00pm
Mike Barone - By Request - Almost Blues - (Rhubarb)
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Another Autumn - (EmArcy)
*James Carter - Present Tense - Tenderly - (EmArcy)
Gerry Niewood - Facets - Doxy - (Native Language)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - The Village - (Reservoir)
Michel Petrucciani - Days Of Wine And Roses - I Just Say Hello - (Sunnyside)
*John Pizzarelli - With A Song In My Heart - Mountain Greenery - (Telarc)

*Recent release