[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, 09-26-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Sep 26 16:06:56 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-26-08

Theme

  BREAK

Cy Touff & Sandy Mosse - What's New? - Tickle Toe (Delmark) [C]
The Klobas / Kesecker Ensemble - No Gravity - No Gravity (KKEnsemble)
Geof Bradfield - You're My Everything - Urban Nomad (Origin) [C]
Paul Seaforth - No More Blues - Something Real (Fine Arts) [C]

  BREAK

Holly Yarbrough - Won't You Be My Neighbor - Mister Rodgers Swings
(VintageDiscs) [C]
David Sanborn - Please Send Me Someone To Love - Here & Gone (Decca) [C]
McCoy Tyner w/ Bela Fleck - My Favorite Things - Guitars (HalfNote) [C]
The Phil Norman Tentet - Stolen Moment - "Totally" Live At Catalina
Jazz Club (Mama) [C]
The Phil Norman Tentet - Night In Tunisia - "Totally" Live At Catalina
Jazz Club (Mama) [C]
Mark Weinstein - Violets For Your Furs - Straight No Chaser (Jazzheads)
[C]
Lisa Hilton - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - Sunny Day Theory (Ruby Slippers
Productions) [C]
Saxophone Summit - Our Daily Bread - Seraphic Light (Telarc) [C]

  BREAK

Kelly Harland - I'm Old Fashioned - Long Ago And Far Away: Kelly
Harland Sings Jerome Kern (Origin) [C]

  BREAK