[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Friday 26 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Sep 26 19:07:58 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, September 26, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Cy Touff & Sandy Mosse / Centerpiece / Tickle Toe (Delmark)
*         Lambert, Hendricks & Ross / Everyday / Sing A Song Of Basie
(Impulse)
*         Buddy Rich Big Band / Goodbye Yesterday / Mercy, Mercy (Pacific
Jazz)
*         Shelly Manne & His Men / On Green Dolphin Street / Live At The
Manne Hole (Contemporary)
*         Steve Kuhn & Gary McFarland / St. Tropez Shuttle / October Suite
(Impulse)
*         Oscar Brown, Jr. / Dat Dere / Sin & Soul (Columbia)
*         Idit Shner / The Peacocks / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Harold Land / One Down / The Fox (Contemporary)
*         Tuck & Patti / I Remember You / I Remember You (T&P)
*         John McLaughlin / Crescent / After The Rain (Verve)
*         Kenny Barron / Jacob’s Ladder / Scratch (Tokuma)
*         Wayne Shorter / The Soothsayer / The Soothsayer (Blue Note)
*         Brecker Brothers / Freefall / Some Skunk Funk (Telarc)
*         Chris Potter / 7.5 / Lift - Live At The Village Vanguard (Sunny
Side)
*         Kristin Korb / Summer (Estate) / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K)
*         Sam Yahel Trio / Child Watching / Truth And Beauty (Origin)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Tuck & Patti / I Remember You (T&P)
*         Kristin Korb / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K Music)
*         Chico Hamilton / Live @ Art Park (Joyous Shout)
*         Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton / Dreams Come True (Joyous Shout)
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier