[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 28 12:25:54 EDT 2008

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" with Bill Moody

Roy Hargrove/Earfood/The Stinger/Groovin' High
Idit Shner/Tuesday's Blues/The Peacocks/OA2
Gordon Goodwin/Big Phat Band/Watermelon Man

Kristin Korb/Why Can't You Behave/You stepped out of a Dream
Randy Brecker/In Brasil/Sambop/MaMa
Danilo Perez/Across the Crystal Sea/Rays & Shadows/Universal

Phil Woods/An Affair to Remember/Invitation/Evidence
Karen Emerson/From the Depths/Boplicity/Daring Kittens
Joe Locke/Force of Four/Available in Blue/Origin
Jamie Cullum/Twenty Something/I Get a Kick out of You

Frank Derrick/The Beat Goes On/Away We Go/JazzedMedia
Luther Hughes/Spectacular/All Blues
Kurt Elling/This Time it's Love/The Very Thought of You/BlueNote

Phil Norman/Tentet Live/Night in Tunisia/MaMa
Chet Baker/Once Upon a Summertime/Shifting Down
Doug Hamilton/Jazz Band/Oleo/OA2

Core Christiansen/Roll With It/Steele/Origin
Kate Reid/Sentimental Moody/Let's Do It
Roy Assaf/Eddy Khaimovick/Andarta/Stuv/Origin

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma,CA 95476
Author of Shades of  Blue