[JPL] USB Turntable

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 14:06:37 EDT 2008

Eric,

I have considered that route, but the stereo and computer are quite far from one another and I'm not big on moving the turntable (it's a pretty nice Denon model) everytime I wanna rip (or whatever you call vinyl to digital) a record.

I am in the market for a laptop so that would definitly make it easier to use the existing turntable.

On a completely diffferent note - and one that has nothing to do with Jazz - do you like Linux?  Do you have a laptop?  Do you think Linux is on par with Apple's operating system?

Thanks,

Flash

From: Eric Jackson <eric-jackson at comcast.net>