[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM Jazz Connections 09-27-08

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 28 15:41:18 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST
KRCB-FM
Jazz Connections
8-11pm
91.1 & 90.9fm
Santa Rosa, CA
Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director (4th Saturday, monthly)

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Randy Brecker-Sambop-Randy In Brasil-Mama
Tom Scott-Inside Straight-Cannon Re-Loaded-Concord
Ray Brown, Jr.-Sunny Side Of The Street-Family & Friends-SRI Jazz
David Sanborn-Basin St. Blues-Here & Gone-Decca
Boz Scaggs-Do Nothing Till You Here From Me-Speak Low-Decca
Esperanza Spaulding-I Know You Know-Esperanza-Heads Up
Jay Hoggard-Soular Power-Soular Power-JHVM
Conrad Herwig-Footprints-Latin Side Of Wayne Shorter-High Note
Bebo Valdez-Bebo''s Blues-Live @ The Village Vanguard-Calle54
Don Braden-Never Can Say Goodbye-Gentle Storm-High Note
Cynthia Felton-Afro Blue-Afro Blue-Self
Jamie Davis-Pennies From Heaven-Vibe Over Perfection-Unity
Milton Nasciemento & Jobim Trio-Chega De Saudade-Novas Bossas-Blue Note
Mal Waldron & David Murray-All Too Soon-Silence-Justin Time
Mike Ledonne-After The Rain-Early Trane; The John Coltrane Songbook-
High Note
Joe Locke-Laura-Force Of Four-Origin
Hank Jones-Prelude To A Kiss-For My Father-Justin Time
South Florida Jazz Orchestra-Nature Boy-SFJO-Mama

Phone Interview-Jon Hendricks
Lambert, Hendricks & Bavan-Cloudburst-Singing Till The Girls Come Home-
RCA

Bradley Leighton-She's Gone-Soul Collective-Pacific Coast Jazz
Art Blakey & The Giants Of Jazz-I Can't Get Started-Live @ MJF '72-MJF
Jimmy Witherspoon & Robben Ford-Goin' Down Slow-Live @ MJF '72-MJF
Tito Puente-Tito's Odyssey-Live @ MJF '77-MJF
Cal Tjader-Manteca-Best Of Live @ MJF '58-'80-MJF
Joe Lovano-Duke Ellington's Sound Of Love-Symphonica-Blue Note

For faster review of radio airplay submissions, please send CD's to:
Toby Gleason, Jazz Director, KRCB-FM (Home), 1608 Fernwood Dr.,
Oakland, CA 94611. Thank you.