Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:50:33 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Seque in C--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Count Basie--One O'Clock Jump--Jazz Fest--Scotti Bros.
Jimmie Lunceford--Miss Otis Regrets--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Ella Fitzgerald--It's All Right--Ella at the Opera House--Verve

John Patton--Extensions--Soul Connection--Just A Memory
Larry Vuckovich--Ow!--High Wall--Tetrachord
Shawn Monteiro--I'm Old Fashioned--Never Let Me Go--Azzurra

Pete Zimmer--From This Moment On--Chillin Live at Jazz Factory--Tippin

Mario Bauza--Cubauza--944 Columbus--Messidor
John Santos--Bombon--Brazos Abiertos--Machette
Wayne Wallace--Coming Running to Me--The Nature of the Beat--Patois
Paul Carlon--Moro Omim Ma--Roots Propaganda--Deep Tone

Betty Carter--You Go To My Head--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
Jamie Davis--Round Midnight--Vibe Over Perfection--Unity
Rita Edmond--Never Let Me Go--Sketches of a Dream--TOTI
Lois Deloatch--The Very Thought Of You--Hymn To Freedom--Improv Media

Larry Vuckovich--View from Telegraph Hill--High Wall--Tetrachord
Gil Scot-Heron--Peace Go With You--Winter In America--TVT

Wayne Shorter--Witch Hunt--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Jon Lucien--Creole Lady--Song For My Lady--Columbia
Brazilian Trio--Amor--Forests--Zoho

Alvin Queen--After Liberation--Jammin Uptown--Just A Memory
David Leonhardt--Yesterdays--Explorations--Big Bang
Giacomo Gates--Comes Love--Luminosity--Double Dave
John Coltrane--Untitled--The Mastery of John Coltrane--Impulse

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM