[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 09-29-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 04:14:10 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town live 09-20-08
mondays and wednesday 8pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
Mike LeDonne, Manteca (FiveLive)
Jaleel Shaw title track (Optimism)
Tim Warfield, title track (One for Shirley)
Todd Sickafoose, Warm Stone/Paper Trombones (Tiny Resistors)
Lafayette Gilchrist, Many Exits, No Doors (Progressin')
Mostly Other People Do The Killing, Handsome Eddy (Shomokin!!!)
Barney Bigard & Art Hodes, title track (Bucket's Got a Hole In It)

1am
Greg Bandy w/Olu Dara, Mr. Drummerman (Lightnin' in a Bottle)
Oliver Lake Organ Trio, In Walked John (Makin' It)
Organissimo, Bleeker (Groovadelphia)
Joey Baron w/Arthur Blythe, Bit o' Water (we'll soon find out)
David Sanborn w/Joss Stone, I Believe To My Soul (here and gone)
Eri Yamamoto, title track (Redwoods)
Chris Anderson & Sabina Sciubba, title track (You Don't Know What Love Is)
The John Hicks Legacy Band, Single Petal of a Rose (Mind Wine: The Music of
John Hicks)
Harvie S w/Kenny Barron, Darn That Dream (Now Was The Time)

2am
Syntopia Quartet, Olympus Mons (Mars)
William Parker Quartet, Talaps Theme (Petit Oiseau)
Josh Roseman, greasy feets music (New Constellations: Live in Vienna)
Charlie Mariano's Bangalore, Sweet Seventeen (Bangalore)
Renaud Garcia-Fons, Secret Zambra (Alborea)
Ersahin-Truffaz-Madsen-Reckert-Penman, Yeah, That's Right (Our Theory)
Bennie Maupin Quartet, Escondido (Early Reflections)
Bobo Stenson Trio, Olivia (Cantando)
Norma Winstone, title track (Somewhere Called Home)

3am
Matt Hamovitz & Geoffrey Burleson, Sonata for Cello & Piano (Samuel Barber)
(Odd Couple)
Aaron Parks, Peaceful Warrior (Invisible Cinema)
The Cinematic Orchestra w/Fontella Bass, Evolution (Every Day)
Saxophone Summit, Renada (Seraphic Light)
Baikida Carroll, title track (Marionette On A High Wire)
Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton, Ohho (Dreams Come True)

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com