[JPL] PLAYLIST: Bright Moments KBCS Bellevue-Seattle 9/29/08

Bill Barton seekandlisten at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 05:26:49 EDT 2008

Bright Moments

with Bill Barton

Monday, September 29, 2008

0000-0200

KBCS Bellevue-Seattle 91.3 FM

www.kbcs.fm

Roy Haynes (w/Rahsaan Roland Kirk) – Snap Crackle – A Life in Time – Koch

(N) Francisco Mela – Cirio – Cirio – Half Note

(N) Elio Villafranca – Luna – The Source in Between – Ceiba Tree Music

Bobby Naughton – RPDD – Zoar – Otic

*Georg Gräwe/Ernst Reijseger/Gerry Hemingway – Strange Picnic – The View
from Points West – Music & Arts

*William Parker Violin Trio (w/Billy Bang) – Dust on a White Shirt – Thirsty
Ear

*Charlie Haden – Song for Ché – Liberation Music Orchestra – Impulse!

*Jerry Granelli – Blues Connotation – A Song I Thought I Heard Buddy Sing –
Evidence

*Peter Apfelbaum & The Hieroglyphics Ensemble – The Ankh – Jodoji Brightness
– Antilles

*Satoko Fujii Orchestra NY (w/Natsuki Tamura & Steven Bernstein) – Water –
Undulation – P.J.L.

*(NW) Wayne Horvitz/The President – Variations on a Theme by W.C. Handy –
Miracle Mile – Elektra Nonesuch

(N) (NW) Idit Shner – Adon Haselichot – Tuesday's Blues – OA2

*Cecil Taylor – For Folk – Complicité – Victo

(N) = new release

(NW) = Pacific Northwest artist

*artists performing as part of the upcoming Earshot Jazz Festival 2008
(10/18-11/9)