[JPL] Sept., 2008 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. SHYAM SUNDAR sss12 at psu.edu
Mon Sep 29 10:54:31 EDT 2008

	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Play List For The Jazz Spectrum For September 29, 2008

DJ: Patrick Mazza

DAVE BRUBECK QUARTET – Take Five – Double Live From The US And The UK –
Telarc
(2001)

JOE NEGRI – O Grande Amor – Afternoon In Rio
– Blue Jacket (1998)

ANGELA HAGENBACH – Autumn’s Flame – Weaver Of Dreams –
Amazon Records (2000)

JOHN LABELLA – Our Love Is Here To Stay – If You See Her –
MCA (1996)

BELA FLECK AND THE FLECKTONE – Big Foot – Live Art (1996)

SCOTT COLLEY – Barracudas – Initial Wisdom – Palmetto
Records (2002)

THE RAY ANDERSON QUARTET – Choppers – Bonemeal –
Raybone  Music (2000)

MATTHEW SHIPP – Places I’ve Never Been – Antitpop Consortium
– Thirsty Ear (2003)

EZRA WEISS – I Regret – The Five A.M. Strut – UMOIA (2003)

THE YELOW JACKETS – Double Nickel – Life Cycle – Heads Up
(2008)

SCOTT MILLER AND THE COMMONWEALTH – Amtrak crescent – Amtrak
crescent – Sugar Hill (2003)

JOHN PIZZARELLI – Ring A Ding Ding – Dear Mr. Sinatra –
Telarc (2006)

TAKE 6 – Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans – The Standard –
Heads Up (2008)

THE ROCCO JOHN GROUP – Don’t Wait To Long – Don’t Wait To
Long – COCA (2007)

>>>Shyam
>Wednesday DJ & Director: The Jazz Spectrum (weekdays 9-11 am
EST )
>WKPS, The Lion 90.7 FM
>Listen Live at: http://www.thelion.fm

For