[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-29-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Sep 29 16:06:31 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-29-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Paul Seaforth - No More Blues - Something Real (Fine Arts) [C]
Michael B. And Friends - Chega De Saudade (No More Blues) - No More
Blues (Primose Lane) [C][a]
Michael B. And Friends - Things Ain't What They Used To Be - No More
Blues (Primose Lane) [C][a]
Mark Sherman Quartet - Trust - Live @ The Bird's Eye (Miles High) [C]
Mark Sherman Quartet - Hope - Live @ The Bird's Eye (Miles High) [C]
Alison Ruble - Always Something There To Remind Me - This Is A Bird
(Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Kristin Korb - Why Can't You Behave - Why Can't You Behave (Double K
Music) [C][a]
Erica Lindsay Quartet - Night Of Roses - Yes: Live At The Rosendale
Cafe (ARC) [C][a]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Holly Yarbrough - Many Ways To Say I Love You - Mister Rodgers Swings
(VintageDisc) [C]
Holly Yarbrough - Look & Listen - Mister Rodgers Swings (VintageDisc)
[C]
Holly Yarbrough - It's You I Like - Mister Rodgers Swings (VintageDisc)
[C]

  BREAK

Alma Micic - April In Paris - The Hours (CTA) [C]
Brandi Disterheft - Pennywort - Debut (Superfran)
Brandi Disterheft - Dandy Dangle - Debut (Superfran)
Doug Hamilton - I Love You - Jazz Band (OA2) [C]

  BREAK

McCoy Tyner w/ Bill Frisell - Contemplation - Guitars (HalfNote) [C]
David Sanchez - Cultural Survival - Cultural Survival (Concord)  [C]

  BREAK

Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis/Coleman Hawkins/Arnett Cobb/Buddy Tate - Very
Saxy - Very Saxy [Rudy Van Gelder Remasters] (Prestige)