[JPL] Newman movies music

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Mon Sep 29 16:29:53 EDT 2008

During my Lunchtime at the Oasis shift for today, besides the weekly New
Music Monday features, I played 2 songs each hour in memory of Paul Newman,
music from his films, Theme from Exodus(This Land Is Mine) by Eddie Harris,
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head by Charles Earland(Butch Cassady & The
Sundance Kid), Paris Blues (Pairs Blues)as by Scott Hamilton and The
Entertainer (theme from Sting) by Henry Butler. I'll be playing others
throughout the week.

Paul played a jazz trombonist in Paris Blues and the Color of Money's sound
track was well drenched with blues.

With the JPL, what we NEVER have here, is a failure to communicate.

Arturo