[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Monday 29 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Sep 29 23:01:42 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, September 29, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Sonny Rollins / Blessing In Disguise | We Kiss In a Shadow / East
Broadway Run Down (Impulse)
*         Dave Holland / Equality / Pass It On (Emarcy)
*         Amos Lee / Better Days / Last Days At The Lodge (Blue Note)
*         Pat Metheny / Better Days Ahead / Letter From Home (Geffen)
*         Alex Sipiagin / Equilibrium / Equilibrium (Criss Cross)
*         Denise Donatelli / My Shining Hour / What Lies Within (Savant)
*         Steve Swallow / Ponytail / Real Book (WATT/ECM)
*         Martial Solal / Solalitude / Longitude (CamJazz)
*         Jimmy Smith / Got My Mojo Workin’ / Got My Mojo Workin’ (Verve)
*         Eddie Harris / The Electrifying Eddie Harris / Listen Here
(Atlantic)
*         The Headhunters / God Make Me Funky / Survival Of The Fittest
(Arista)
*         Roy Haynes / Modette / Cymbalism (Prestige)
*         Betty Carter / We Tried / The Betty Carter Album (Verve)
*         Charles Mingus / Duke Ellington’s Sound Of Love / Changes One
(Atlantic)
*         Duke Ellington & John Coltrane / Angelica / Ellington & Coltrane
(Impulse)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Tuck & Patti / I Remember You (T&P)
*         Kristin Korb / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K Music)
*         Chico Hamilton / Live @ Art Park (Joyous Shout)
*         Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton / Dreams Come True (Joyous Shout)
*         Carla Bley / Appearing Nightly (WATT/ECM)
*         Idit Shner / Tuesday’s Blues (OA2)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Roy Assaf & Eddy Khaimovich / Andarta (Origin)
*         Corey Christiansen / Roll With It / Roll With It (Sideways)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier