[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/29

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 01:38:25 EDT 2008

Monday, Sept 29, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight John Coltrane, The later years

	8:00pm

8:07pm
John Coltrane: Wise One, Crescent (Impulse 5889)

8:16pm
John Coltrane: Welcome, Transition (Impulse 124)

8:24pm
John Coltrane: Tunji, Coltrane (Impulse 5883)

8:31pm
John Coltrane: Ole, Heavyweight Champion (Rhino 71984)

8:51pm
John Coltrane: Dear Old Stockholm, Dear Old Stockholm (Impulse 120)

9:02pm
John Coltrane: Song Of The Underground Railroad, Africa/Brass (Impulse
42001)

9:11pm
John Coltrane: My Little Brown Book, Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
(Impulse 166)

9:17pm
John Coltrane: Ballads, What's New (Impulse 156)

9:20pm
John Coltrane/JohnnyHartman: Lush Life, John Coltrane And Johnny Hartman
(Impulse 157)

9:29pm
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things, Newport '63 (Impulse 128)

9:48pm
John Coltrane: Nature Boy, The John Coltrane Quartet Plays (Impulse 214)

9:56pm
John Coltrane: Naima, Afro Blue Impressions (Pablo 2620)

10:06pm
John Coltrane: Acknowledgment/Resolution/Pursuance/Psalm, A Love Supreme
(Impulse 314589945)

10:43pm
John Coltrane: Spiritual, "Live" At The Village Vanguard (Impulse 39136)

11:00pm
John Coltrane: I Want To Talk About You, The Promise (Moon 058)

11:10pm
John Coltrane: Love/Compassion, First Meditations (Impulse 116)

11:31pm
John Coltrane: Stellar Regions, Stellar Regions (Impulse 169)

11:34pm
John Coltrane: Dearly Beloved, Sun Ship (Impulse 167)

11:42pm
John Coltrane: Soul Eyes, The Gentle Side Of John Coltrane (Impulse 107)

11:47pm
John Coltrane: After The Rain, A John Coltrane Retrospective (Impulse 119)

11:51am
John Coltrane: Dear Lord, The Gentle Side Of John Coltrane (Impulse 107)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston