[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/29/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 30 07:37:41 EDT 2008

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Monday September 29, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Chris Walden - No Bounds - Someday My Prince Will Come - (Origin)
Bob James/David Sanborn - Double Vision - Maputo - (Warner Bros.)
Tardo Hammer - Tardo's Tempo - I Waited For You - (Sharp 9)
Jeff Lorber - West Side Stories - Iguassu Falls - (Verve)
Slide Hampton - Spirit Of The Horn - Blues For Ernie - (MCG)
Dan Skea - But That Ain't This - Moonlit - (KSM)
*Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - More Than You Know - (Crawdad)
Steve Bach - City Magic - Goin' Uptown - (Valley Vue)
9:00pm
*Gordon Goodwin - Act Your Age - Backrow Politics - (Immergent)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - The Village - (Reservoir)
Devon Phillips - Wade In The Water - To Alpha With Love - (self-release)
*George Kahn - Cover Up - Yesterday / Yesterdays - (Playing Records)
*Scott Hamilton - Across The Tracks - Something For Red - (Concord)
*Avishai Cohen - Gently Disturbed - Structure In Emotion - (Raz Daz)
Ahmad Jamal - Live In Paris '96 - Autumn Leaves - (Dreyfus)
10:00pm
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - Robin's Nest - (MAMA)
Jimmy Smith - The Master II - Stormy Monday - (Blue Note)
*Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Danco De Alma - (Big "O")
Christian Jacob - Contradictions - Looking Up - (Wilder)
Michel Petrucciani - Music - Looking Up - (Blue Note)
Do Swing - Kiroron - Blue Magic - (441)
John Beasley - Letter To Herbie - Bedtime Voyage - (Resonance)
Dave Valentin - Come Fly With Me - Come Fly With Me - (HighNote)
11:00pm
*Frank Derrick - The Beat Goes On - My Fair Lady - (Jazzed Media)
Pete Christlieb - Live-Dino's - Hi-Fly - (Bosco)
*Mike LeDonne - Five Live - Hands - (Savant)
Bruce Hamada - Two For The Road - Hammerhead Meets Hammertone - (DonDon)
*Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - One For Newk II - Pent-up House - (Pacific Coast)
*Ben Sidran - Cien Noches - Take Me To The River - (Nardis)
*Jamie Davis - Vibe Over Perfection - Pennies From Heaven - (Dig)

*Recent release