[JPL] Newman movies & music on XM 27 Cinemagic!

Myrick, Maxx Maxx.Myrick at xmradio.com
Tue Sep 30 12:58:57 EDT 2008

XM 27 Cinemagic Celebrates the Life of Paul Newman!

This Friday Cinemagic looks back at the career of Paul Newman. With a career that lasted over 50 years and contained many classics such as The Hustler, Hud, Cool Hand Luke, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Sting, The Color of Money and Road to Perdition, Paul Newman was truly one of Hollywood's greats. Cinemagic will feature several of the 10 time Academy Award nominee's (and winner of one award for acting and two honorary awards) movies in segmented form (music and clips from his films) to celebrate the life and work of an actor we all know and love.

Airtimes:

Fri Oct 3rd

8am EST/5am PST

4pm EST/1pm PST