[JPL] Will current economic woes affect membershio drives? if so what are you doing?

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Tue Sep 30 13:21:33 EDT 2008

As most stations begin their Autumn membership/pledge drives do you think
thge current economy will adversely affect fund raising? Is your station
doing anything different in regards to this situation? Lowering expectations
or membership costs? Using a different approach or changing verbage?

At jazz89KUVO we are prepping for our Fall drive beginning October 10th and
all of these factors are being evaluated and considered to come away with
our best possible plan and outcome.

Arturo